If you were in a different body, would you have the same personality?
This is for the times you went through hell so someone else wouldn’t have to.
She was laughing even as we kissed and kissed again. There is no better taste than someone else’s laughter in your mouth.
I’m not afraid of dying. Pieces of me die all the time.
Responding to her middle school’s ban on shorts, leggings and yoga pants for girls.
Not being able to wear leggings because it’s ‘too distracting for boys’ is giving us the impression we should be guilty for what guys do.
imagine saying “i’m dad” to a dad. he responds with “hi dad, i’m—” but then he stops. fear strikes up in his eyes. YOU’re dad? he thought he was dad all along? what is his true identity? who is dad? what horrible mistake has he made
i was crying in art class today and this girl was all “why are you crying?” and i didnt really wanna answer and we sorta know each other so i was all “why arent YOU crying?” and then she looked at me and ACTUALLY sTARTED TO CRY I just?? wAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT
THE FIRST TEN LIES THEY TELL YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL
1. We are here to help you.
2. You will have time to get to your class before the bell rings.
3. The dress code will be enforced.
4. No smoking is allowed on school grounds.
5. Our football team will win the championship this year.
6. We expect more of you here.
7. Guidance counselors are always available to listen.
8. Your schedule was created with you in mind.
9. Your locker combination is private.
10. These will be the years you look back on fondly.
TEN MORE LIES THEY TELL YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL
1. You will use algebra in your adult lives.
2. Driving to school is a privilege that can be taken away.
3. Students must stay on campus during lunch.
4. The new text books will arrive any day now.
5. Colleges care more about you than your SAT scores.
6. We are enforcing the dress code.
7. We will figure out how to turn off the heat soon.
8. Our bus drivers are highly trained professionals.
9. There is nothing wrong with summer school.
10. We want to hear what you have to say.